It is so easy to post for Dream Day after speaking with my lady friends! Stuff has been up really up in the air, with a move coming up and some changes in my academic plans, but none of it will change my dreams.
- Launch my independent publishing company collaborating with artists all around the United States to create unique and handmade zines with vintage, photography, hand drawn, and mixed-media elements.
- Release my EP based on a concept that is very dear to my heart, details TBA!
- Someday design and release a full sized magazine.
- Media production ranging from paper, to film, to music, and more.
- Purchase amazing conga drums to use for Mercury Lust & Siamese Siren
- Collaborate with various models for Thriftgasm, update portfolio and increase inventory.
There are many changes on the horizon. Huge life changing events that will define the rest of our lives. At points, I lost my cool and became easily overwhelmed, but I pulled it together...fast. Moving to a small town, attending a gorgeous campus, and in living in a community where the environment and healthy eating are valued sounds great to me! The adorable historic home we end up paying much less for also sounds wonderful. Everything is going to be okay, and our family will come out stronger in the end. Pin It Now!